Ready for some more pretty pictures instead of just words around here? I am. And how about some sounds too? Okay!
Remember the tiny girl with the big voice who sang on that Gotye song I shared back in the spring (and, oh yeah, that was pretty much everywhere)? Her name is Kimbra, and I'm loving her album Vows. The girl has a voice you can live inside and a super sense of style too.
She did this live session and interview with Billboard magazine in NYC. I love the city in the background, the open air, hearing a bit of her story and seeing how she makes her art live.
The new year is here, and I'm inspired to reacquaint myself with artsy endeavors I've abandoned in years past. Kimbra's voice is bringing the energy and spunk. I recommend adding her to your 2013 soundtrack!
No comments:
Post a Comment