In the spirit of making technology work for me and enhance my conversations, I started a Pinterest account this week! I love it. You can love it too, here.
When I revamped this blog a while back, I thought about making it a Tumblr blog where I would essentially collect images and little snippets (like Mountain Musing, which I devour regularly). But I knew I'd probably want to go off on rants every once in a while (see below), so I decided to stick with good 'ol Blogger.
Pinterest is satisfying my need to collect all those little pretties, and it makes it really easy to organize them! Plus, I get to see all my friends' pretties and be inspired.
I think what I like best of all about Pinterest is that it encourages you to explore ... whether it's on the web or out in real life ... it helps you sharpen your eye for the things that you call yours. It helps you define yourself, instead of telling you, "This is what you need to share with the world."
Thanks, Pinterest.
Now please don't sell out to Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment