Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreamy Spaces

To make up for the silence of the last couple of weeks, I give you some dreamy spaces I've found around the interwebs lately.

Source: maeganzee, via Jungalow

Summer house? Yes please. The space underneath my deck is big enough for a hammock like that. I need to make that happen.

Source: thehousehome, via mchl

Town home? I'll take it. I'd probably have to replace some of the white with more natural paint or finishes, but I love how this space is warm and comfy-looking while still being neat and clean. I strive for that balance in my home.

Source: Tiny House Blog

Winter hideaway. Nestle this little baby into the mountains with a good stash of firewood and plenty of books, soup fixin's and good music, and I'd be a happy squirrel. Check out Tiny House Blog for photos of the interior ... and dream away.

No comments: