This past Saturday I was craving hot tea. How fortunate that this little beauty was on sale at
West Elm! And the woven orange
placemat was too. I already had the sugar bowl and creamer along with the mugs, so now my set is complete! One more reason to have people over for noshings very soon.
2 comments:
Hi Darcie! Ian W. here.
I opened my RSS reader for the first time in a long time, and I'm glad to see your doing some writing.
Now, here's a relevant tip for ya; Baraka Bakery (by the Lowes near us) carries some good loose leaf tea at really good prices. If you go, be sure to pick up some fresh baked pita too.
Hi Ian!
Thanks! Yes, my mom and I finally checked out Baraka Bakery a few months ago, and we got some of that yummy pita bread. I remembered you and Bev saying it was good. I'll have to check out the tea! Hope y'all are well!
Post a Comment